If you are looking for a job and have experience with admin work, bookkeeping and sales, we would love to hire you. Here is what we are looking for!
Job Description – Admin/Sales/Bookkeeping for Lee Davis & Company
- Grow the overall program to deliver 9 Zoom classes a year
- Responsible for coordinating and marketing courses, finding 10 students for each session
- Work with our team to develop the delivery of individual mini courses for purchase
- Assist the team in making a better product using all technology available
- Learn and grow the training business.
- Prior experience with Quickbooks desktop and online products or be willing to be trained by Lee Davis and Company and seek additional training on your own time
- On site client work with special projects inside Quickbooks
- Cleaning up messes, working with Lee to develop systems and protocols to complete projects from start to finish in a cost effective manner.
- Provide bookkeeping and financial services to new clients and support our existing clients
- Lee Davis and Company will provide training and help with certification. We, however, do not provide training hours that are not considered billable to the client.
- Within six months you must pass the certification for Quickbooks desktop and online
- will require work at least four days a week in my Peterborough office.
- will start at a hourly-pay rate of $18.00
- has an opportunity for an incentive bonus if fill courses.
- After the first 90 days, you will have an opportunity to increase the hourly rate by showing that you understand the clients and their financial performance.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has the above experience
- Is looking to grow and learn
- Likes creative pursuits
- Is interested in small business development
Does this sound right up your ally?
Respond to this post, or email Lee at [email protected]